Monday, October 22, 2012

Here Comes November

Currently, there are tons of writers (and non-writers, actually) preparing themselves for the month to come: November. But for a writer, the month of November is a little more than just the month of Thanksgiving. (Though it is that too. Boy, do I love some turkey...) November is National Novel Writing Month, or Nanowrimo. That's right, writing a novel in a month. It's crazy, but, in my opinion, one of the greatest events of all time; inspiring writers to let their words flow and to put their ideas to the page. Where the goal is quantity and not quality. Where creativity and imagination come first and editing and rewriting come second. I will be participating, and I encourage you all to do the same!

Want to learn specifics? Well, head right on over to the Nanowrimo page and see for yourself what's going on during November.

Hoping to see you all write with me soon,
Dream3r